The Christmas list of a 20-year-old college student


It is the last week of November which means Christmas is right around the corner. As Christmas trees are set up in front of the windows of houses and holiday ads are stuffed in mailboxes, I cannot help but remember being a child writing my wish list to Santa. Since I am older now, I am clearly not asking for fun items such as a new doll or the famous Fingerlings. I may be considered too old to write a Christmas list, but this does not spoil the fun!
  • ·       Spyro Reignited Trilogy

When I was young, I grew up playing Spyro on my PlayStation 1. Recently, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game was released for PlayStation 4. This game including the original Spyro trilogy completely remastered. I cannot wait to play it!

  • ·       A Laptop Case

As a graphic design student, I am on my laptop all the time. Must I explain this item further?

  • ·       A weighted blanket

While browsing online, I have seen a lot about weighted blankets. I love blankets in general, so I was curious. They say these weighted blankets help relieve anxiety and depression. Since I suffer from both, I would love to give one a try!

  • ·       A hybrid smartwatch

You see a lot of smartwatches such as the Apple Watch. I am personally a fan of the Fossil smartwatches, so I got one of those instead. I wore it every day for a long time, but it became a chore to charge! Hybrid smartwatches contain most of the same components as any other smartwatch except for the screen. Instead, they look like a normal watch. Plus, you do not have to charge them!

  • ·       Winter clothes

I cannot help it. I love clothes! My closet is filled to the rim, but I still find items I feel I need. Since it is getting colder, I feel the need for more winter clothes such as sweaters and vests. Do I really need them? Probably not. Do I still want them? Yes, I do.

Now, I have never been one to get everything I want for Christmas, and I am perfectly fine with this. I understand there is not a lot I truly need. There are mainly things I only want. If I were to get anything on this list, I would be entirely grateful but if not, I will be happy all the same. I mainly look forward to giving to others and spending time with my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing for the Interview

Customization is Key

Memories from my 4-year-old self