Hi, I'm Crystal



It looks like I am going to have a semester full of blogging! That said, I feel it would only be fair to share a little bit about myself. Of course, you will learn much more about me in my future blogs, but here is some information to get started.
My name is Crystal Amberlyn Brown, but I go by Crystal Amberlyn. I am currently a sophomore graphic design major at Ohio Northern University. Practically all my life I have lived in northwest Ohio. I graduated from Upper Scioto Valley High School in McGuffey which is approximately 10 minutes from ONU. My mother and I moved to Ada my junior year of high school and I still live at home with her. It has just been my mother and I since I was four. It has never been easy for us. I would go into further detail, but I plan to save that for a later blog.
Within the first visit of Ohio Northern I knew college would be much better than high school…  and it is. I love ONU and I am proud to call it my home away from home. Therefore, I try to get involved as much as possible. I love singing so I gave Women’s Chorus a try and I am currently a member of an a cappella group: Polar Rhythms. I am also a part of AIGA, The American Institute of Graphic Arts, and The Northern Yearbook in order to gain more experience in my field of study. In fact, I am treasurer of Northern’s AIGA and editor-in-chief of The Northern Yearbook. Finally, I show my pride for ONU as a good news bear and orientation leader for the university. I honestly wish I could do more, but with my crazy life, that is all this girl can handle!

So, there is a little taste of me! I know you cannot wait for more! In reality, I do hope you come to find my life somewhat interesting. If not, I will be slightly upset… but it is OK! Hold on until next week to learn more about me, my thoughts, and what this busy semester has in store.

Comments

  1. Hi Crystal! I'm Moe:) I can't wait to know about you more. I'm so impressed you join many organization and also you can sing well! Wow, you are talented;) Someday, I want to listen your sing. I hope we can be good friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing for the Interview

Customization is Key

Memories from my 4-year-old self